We all know someone who can’t live without Sriracha.
The instantly recognizable bottle, with its green cap and iconic rooster, has become more than just a condiment receptacle.
It’s now a symbol. A badge that can be shown in public.
It’s an ID card that shows you’re in a club.
A committee, even. It’s a committee who know a good hot sauce when they taste one.
You’re probably in it yourself.
But how much do you actually know about your beloved Sriracha, and other hot sauces?
Because others do exist, you know.
- How does Tapatío compare?
- How do you know which hot sauce to use in which situation?
- Just how hot is your hot sauce?
- Which other hot sauces are worth trying?
- And how can you show them all how it’s really done by making your own?
Learn all this and more with this ultimate collection of hot sauce infographics.