After taking on the worlds of music, politics, and movies, the fine people at Bad Lip Reading went running back to the tactics board to find a new genre they could take a punt on.
Their 4th round pick ended up being the NFL and, just like everything else they’ve ever done, they didn’t drop the ball with the quality of the videos they aired out.
But which will be your favorite?
Let’s kick off our list of the 5 best Bad Lip Reading NFL videos of all time (so far) back where it all started, with the very first one.
The NFL – A Bad Lip Reading
Adrian Peterson talks food and accommodation arrangements, Colin Kaepernick refuses to set fire to a senior citizen, Tom Brady finds a dog, and Pete Carroll has some good advice for heroin users everywhere.
- Egg roll! I wish I had a breeze running down my leg
- Help me burn that old man
- I can’t believe there’s a manhole and he fell in it
- Ooh, I’m white!
- I encompass and I eclipse
- You’re dead to me
MORE NFL – A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL
Dez Bryant isn’t happy that someone crushed someone else’s cape, Philip Rivers has a rat in his van, Peyton Manning tells us what grosses him out, and Andrew Luck tells why he wouldn’t want to have a rap battle with Uncle Jimmy.
- Pretty hilarious, I punched a high school kid in the knee
- The ocean dried up
- I found a girlfriend for the latin kid
- Wearing my glasses I look like another man
- A baby’s a little man
- Hey Jessica, don’t call me
NFL 2015 – A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL
Cam Newton kind of explains why he’s always angry, Jason Garrett gets funky on the sidelines, Matt Stafford discovers how to make his face happier, and Aaron Rodgers ensures not everything is left on the field.
- I just forgot to breathe
- Friends of mine know that I don’t like you
- I once got a rake and I killed a snowman
- You made a recipe and then you invented dirt lumps
- Disco disco, and the beat don’t die in bingo town
- Ah hahaha ooh!
NFL 2016: Part One – A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
Theo Riddick has some musical advice for a teammate, Tony Romo can’t decide between girlfriend 4 or girlfriend 2, a referee has had enough of all the measuring, and Julio Jones shows off some expert chemistry knowledge.
- I had a Chinese friend
- You are the waffle guy
- It’s gonna be fun playing the orphans this summer
- We’ll fight y’all on Tiger Mountain
- I have no doubt about it now; Krypton isn’t a planet
- Long live Wu-Tang
NFL 2017 – A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
Ben Roethlisberger explains what he’ll do for you in song form, Odell Beckham Jr gets familiar with Cordarrelle Patterson’s neck, Ezekiel Elliott tells his friends what’s so funny, and Chuck Pagano has a tip for anyone who feels mad.
- Look at my golden hair
- This wall is magical, you can’t touch me
- I’ve got books on the shelf but who reads?
- How do I wash this neck?
- Most skeletons are harmless
- What is my disease?
And with that pertinent question we end the list of the 5 best Bad Lip Reading NFL videos of all time (so far)!
But which was your favorite? It’s hard to pick a winner, isn’t it?
Which can only mean one thing. We’re headed into overtime!
To finish us off, here’s the Part Two to the NFL 2016: Part One we saw earlier.
NFL 2016: PART TWO – A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
Kirk Cousins gets angry when Jose touches something, an official gives some wonderful advice on face tattoos, Drew Brees is surrounded by weird people, and JJ Watt remembers a girl with an abnormally sized digit.
- I mean so one of those guys was a cannibal
- Get back Jennifer, you gonna be 41
- What is the best job you could imagine without a wig?
- I have to bless one of my little tiny dolls
- The fish ended up on the filthy floor
- He’s got a creepy eye
Now that really is the end of the the 5 best Bad Lip Reading NFL videos of all time (so far).
And you know what?
They’re all so good we might just have to call it a tie.
via Bad Lip Reading